EXHIBITOR SPACE AGREEMENT FOR Holistic Health & Healing Expo
EXPOSITIONS BY SIGNING BELOW, YOU, THE EXHIBITOR, ACKNOWLEDGE YOU HAVE READ AND UNDERSTOOD THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS SET FORTH IN THIS DOCUMENT. YOU FURTHER ACKNOWLEDGE THAT THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, INCLUDING PAYMENT TERMS STATED HEREIN, ARE MATERIAL CONDITIONS OF THIS AGREEMENT. BY SIGNING BELOW, YOU FUTHER ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS AGREEMENT.
- Contracted Exhibitors – Only Exhibitors that have contracted with HHH Expo will be allowed to display or to demonstrate its products or services at the show.
- Booth Assignments – Show Management reserves the right to assign space, to rearrange the floor plan, and/or to relocate any exhibit to further the best interest of the Show.
- Payment– HHH expo accepts payment via the following, Venmo, PayPal, Credit Card, Debit Card, or Personal Check Any checks returned for insufficient funds will incur an additional bank fee of $35.00.
- Cancellation: In order to cover work and service performed and as payment of liquidated damages, Exhibitor agrees that if it cancels or reduces its exhibit space hereunder, it shall forfeit all payments.
- Public Space– No demonstration, promotion, or advertising shall be permitted outside of Exhibitor’s assigned exhibit space.
- FORCE MAJEURE – “Force Majeure” means any strike, lockout, labor dispute, act of God, inability to obtain labor or any material or reasonable substitute for that labor or material, governmental restriction, governmental regulation, governmental control, enemy or hostile governmental action, civil commotion, fire or other casualty, or other cause beyond the reasonable control of Show Management obligated to perform (except for financial ability). Any prevention, delay, or stoppage due to Force Majeure excuses that Show Management’s performance for a period equal to that prevention, delay or stoppage. Show Management retains the rights to cancel the Show and/or the Exhibit with no liability to Exhibitor, for any reason beyond its control including, but not limited to, those terms defined above. In the event of cancellation under this Paragraph, Show Management shall not be obligated to refund any portion of Exhibitor’s Registration Fee.
- INDEMNIFICATION – Notwithstanding the provisions line item 6, above, Exhibitor agrees to indemnify and hold and save Show Management whole and harmless from and against any and all claims, charges, complaints, liability, losses, demands, actions, damages, expenses, judgments, settlements and/or costs of any nature whatsoever which shall result, directly or indirectly, wholly or in part, by any act, omission, negligence, or conduct of Exhibitor or Exhibitor’s employees, representatives, agents, servants, contractors, patrons, guests, licensees, invitees, or assigns, at or related to the Show.
When structuring exhibitor and sponsorship options, Affordability, Availability, and Access were high values for the Holistic Health and Healing Expo team. In order to achieve these goals and offer free admission to all expo attendees, we must enforce a No Refund policy in the unlikely event that the expo is cancelled.
We appreciate your understanding and we’re excited to partner with you in creating this unique experience.
- AGREEMENT – This Contract, specifically incorporating the initial invoice and Exhibition Rules and Regulations referenced herein, embodies the entire agreement This Contract supersedes all prior agreements and understandings between the parties with respect to the subject matter.